Friday, February 21, 2014

This Little Dot Went For A Walk!

This Little Dot Went For A Walk!
©Holly DeWolf
I've started doing some warm up doodles, sketches and little paintings to get my ideas going each day. I'm noticing this is making me come up with concepts quicker and quicker. It's a great method to throw ideas around and create an image to go with it. This kind of thinking goes back to my university days when we made verbal and visual narratives in a class I took (that also led to me to being an illustrator). It really is a great way to creatively stretch especially after having the flu and winter storms all hit you at once. Glad I got this this cute dot done. We are in for yet more messy weather this afternoon. 

Have a great creative weekend all. - Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment